Saturday, May 28, 2016

Young Muslim Writers Award!


بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
السلام عليكم

Masha Allaah, yesterday we went for the Young Muslim Writers Award, where I got three certificates. One for poetry, and essay-nonfiction, and fiction.
Kindness-poem.
Mercy-essay
Small Deeds-fiction. Story.

Those are the titles. Can you each try to do one like that? They are easy to do. 
I didn't win, but I'm glad I've got three. I was the only one who took all three!
Masha Allaah. And also, I am glad I didn't get a prize. Anyway I went up the stage to take my certificates, and Abi took a photo of me!
Has any of you won prizes or certificates? If so, please tell on the comments. 


السلام عليكم
MAIMOONAH

4 comments:

TwilightSkyz said...

Hmmm... I think I never got an award or certificate. I don't go to clubs or organizations except for The Muslimahs Penpal Club

Randi Charning Jensen said...

when i was younger i got two taekwondo certificates. yellow 7 and yellow 8

Aisha

Umm Maimoonah said...

Masha Allaah.
You didn't win any prizes?
Maimoonah

Umm Maimoonah said...

oh ok
MT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...