Friday, June 09, 2017

Quiz/Pics

Assalaamu alikum.
With my Canon IXUS, I have taken so many pictures. I think I shared a few?



































Now, I have made a quiz for you. If you win, you get to read Cleorama by email. I will send chapter by chapter.


1. What is a barracuda?
2. What is the biggest snake in the world called?
3. What country does the Akita dog breed come from?
4. What is a female swan called?
5. Where are a grasshopper's ears located?
6. What colour is a giraffe's tongue?
7. What is the name of the longest snake in the world?
8. What type of animal does not have a backbone?
9. Can you unscramble the following word to reveal the name of a reptile: DCROOCLEI?
10. Out of male and female lions, which gender does the most hunting?

Answers coming next week Insha Allaah.

Maimoonah

6 comments:

TwilightSkyz said...

1. A kind of snake?
2. I have no idea
3. Honestly I do not know much about dogs.
4. Hard one.
5.On its legs?
6. Greyish or black
7. No ideaaaaaa
8. Invertebrates
9.Crocodile
10. The females

Umm Maimoonah said...

Honestly! Just 9 points? Zainab send the link to the animal expert (aisha)

TwilightSkyz said...

How do you mean 9 points?
And insha Allah I wil

Umm Maimoonah said...

i mean you've got just 9 points! Rather unusal

Randi Charning Jensen said...

ok soo
1- fish
2- giant anaconda
3- japan
4- I have NO idea :(
5- abdomen/tummy thingy
6- blackish blue
7- Medusa I think
8- jellyfish
9- crocodile
10- females

Aisha

Umm Maimoonah said...

Aisha 11 points
How is it that my quiz is so hard!?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...