Tuesday, October 03, 2017

October Journaling

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

السلام عليكم


I have decided to make a journal that is simple, has reminders, is a sort of a diary, and is so fun to make. 

Here is the chosen journal: 


In the first page, there is a pocket. I use it to keep my 'notes' and then whenever you want you can write something on them and then paste it on a page. It is a handy item!


So the 1st page looks like this:


And at the bottom, I have put all my events. I did not go for the Sunday event. Anyway, it was geometry, which I don't like a lot. But tomorrow is the sword making, insha allaah we will go. 


Hmm these are some things that I would like to have, but then, I put them to cover smugdes. 


This is the next page. It is reminders. I will add more insha Allaah. 


These are the days that I may be free. 


Oh, and did I mention that I put in a monthly ad? That's just for fun : )


Classes.....


Oh, these are for next week's What Do You Have To Do. 


Now for the diary parts: Sunday a sunny day


Monday a morning day.


Tuesday a tulip day. 


Tulips!



So that's all for now. Just keep in mind - the winners of my giveaway are due to come up on the 6th or the 7th. Hurry up and enter!

Maimoonah

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...