Monday, October 23, 2017

Welcome Back!

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

السلام عليكم

So I wanted to tell you a lot of things, but we were so busy that I couldn't tell you. Anyway, here are the things:

  1. Carnival coming up on me and my friend's blog. Stay tuned to it for the arrival!   
  2. Ramlah is now 17 months. Can't wait for her to be 2 years!
  3. We have an old iPad. Ramlah calls it 'Baba' because there are pictures and videos of me in it when I was about 5 years!
  4. Also, Ramlah likes the iPad too much, so we really try to give it 2 times a week! 
  5. I may give you a flip through of October and a sneak-peek for November!

WHY IS JOURNALING SO NICE?!

Because it helps you to remember the months and all the days of the week if you are forgetful! And also writing about nature and doing a qura'an notebook will give you rewards! Let's get a notebook and see! 

Assalaamu Alaikum everyone! 


Maimoonah


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...