بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
I have done numerous things lately, alhamdulillaah.
1. I finished the cross-stitch pattern - I'm framing it soon inshaa Allaah and then I will put a picture.
This was what I last put up on the blog.
2. I read some books and maybe I'll put up a book recommendation soon.
3. Finished crocheting a cushion and I'm waiting to go to a store so I can get polyester stuffing. (Nope, I can't use a pillow for stuffing.)
4. A year back, I used an old book that had magic in it (my grandma gave it to me) and made it into a hollow book. I'll do a post on that soon, inshaa Allah!
It looks somewhat like this, but not as deep. My book was kind of thin.
5. I finally got Scarlet and Ivy - The Lost Twin! I was thrilled to find it was cheap for such a thick book.
6. Our Peace Lily plant stopped putting lilies out, and some leaves are yellow. I guess this means it is NOT dying (I read that somewhere?) and in spring it will bloom again.
8. I SKIPPED NUMBER 7!!! (LOL)
9. I baked cupcakes on Fridays for two weeks (I hope I'm going to stop before it turns into a month, I mean, who wants to eat cupcakes for most of the month? Some people do, but even I can't eat 12 cupcakes every week. Guess what, Ramlah doesn't like cupcakes unless I let her lick all the frosting off.)
10. The cupcakes are eggless because we are eggless for three or four weeks. (No, seriously. I forgot to inform Abi to buy eggs.)
OKAY, so I made this list around a month ago.
So, I added it here, just so you know.
Anyway, when I was trying my hardest to sleep one night, I got an idea (I'm like that!). I didn't have anything to write it down, but I tried to remember it. And I did!
I'm starting a 'quest'.
Ok, so I guess everyone has at least five books (fiction or nonfiction) in their house. If they don't... well, I just guess they aren't 'everyone'.
This is my idea (part 1):
1. I'll find a blank notebook (somehow).
2. I'll read a book and choose five words that I like.
3. Without looking up the meaning, I write what I think is the definition, but in my own words.
4. Then, I check the dictionary and write below the dictionary's definition.
My idea (part 2):
1. YOU read a book and choose five words you like.
2. Do the same as part 1.
3. Post a comment here with your definition and the book title.
My idea (part 3):
1. I'll write YOUR definition as well, in my notebook.
2. I'll be updating the words on the blog once in a while.
My idea - THE END.
Oh yeah, and you can choose any amount of books - but five words from each of them.
Well, my next post will probably be about a craft, so stay tuned for that!