Thursday, April 21, 2016

What I do in my Spare time.



بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

السلام عليكم 


I spend most of the time reading and crafting.  And here is one site, in which I love to go to when I want to craft origami. Actually there are two very nice sites, Click here for the first one. And the next one...
Please avoid UnIslamic things in those origami sites.

This is my favorite deer video, it shows reindeer running. 
In Qatar it doesn't snow, but next winter I hope it will! So while I wait for winter, I do lots of things, and some day insha allaah, I hope to be a writer soon. I have started a baby diary for Ramlah, my sister, to read when she grows up. 


Inshaa Allaah, I will share stories, which I've written by myself, and non fiction too, the information.



 السلام عليكم 

Maimoonah...


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...