Tuesday, November 06, 2018

Feedjit Out of Use

 بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
السلام عليكم

Assalaamu Alaikum,
I hope you enjoy my Radiant Space, and the other blogs that are there.
I love putting up new posts and others.
My email is: ummmaimoonah@gmail.com
If any of you want a series of books, please email me, saying the series name, and Insha Allaah, I'll have it ready on the blog.
Insha Allaah.
And also if you get confused with my blog send an email to me and soon you will know every inch of my blog.
At the top of my page, I have a translate button, so that any body who does not know English can translate into his/her language.
Press the HOME button to go to top again!
At the top of my page you can click "BACK TO THE PATH" and you will go home.
So insha allaah you can learn how to go around my blog without getting stuck.
And a bit of advice:
If you can't see my 'WHO IS READING MY POSTS' gadget, close my blog tab and open it again. Then you can see it.
I have also changed my blog address and name to Maimoonah's Radiant Space.

Assalaamu Alaikum,

Maimoonah

 (Above is my introduction message I wrote when I created this blog.)
So just about 9 months ago I realized the Feedjit program I installed on my blog isn't working anymore... So just today I took some action and looked it up... It turns out feedjit is a non profit third party program that has shut down due to:

Feedjit is unfortunately no longer available. The service was run as a hobby site for many years. Due to emerging cyber risks and regulatory requirements, it is not possible to continue to operate Feedjit as a not-for-profit fun service without incurring significant costs.

For this reason we are regrettably shutting down the service.

Both Kerry and I hope you enjoyed Feedjit for the many years that it was running. If you are looking for a way to view your website traffic in real-time, I recommend you install Google Analytics and check out the real-time view.

Regards,

Mark Maunder.


And no, obviously I haven't written it. The owners of Feedjit has. I need to use another third party program like Feedjit, any ideas?
I'm currently trying Google Analytics, but it's quite muddling. Anyway, I'll try that out.


السلام عليكم


Maimoonah.
P. S: Yes, I'm coping my signature from my first post.
P. P. S: I like using my old signatures.
P. P. P. S: Don't you?
P. P. P. P. S: Enough post-scripts!

2 comments:

Randi Charning Jensen said...

What IS Feedjit anyway?

Maimoonah Thadhani said...

You put it up on your blog yourself... it's an analytics tracker.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...