بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
Today I thought of making a weekly Animal Quiz and True Or False. The person who gets most answers correct will be the winner! The winner will get a guest post to put up on this blog!
Today, I am putting my favourite animal facts and quiz.
"The animal today is 'FAWN (DEER)'"
- What is a female deer called?
- Who is a 'buck?'
- Who created them all?
- What is a young deer called?
- What is a group of deer known as?
- Are deer good swimmers?
- What is the colour of deer when born?
- When will fawns leave their mother?
- Do deer have hoofs?
- Do they have toes?
- When do fawns take their first steps?
True Or False ------------------------
- Female deer lose their skin every year,
- Male deer grow new antlers each year.
- Allaah nurtures them only once every 2 years.
- Deer keep falling over their feet.
- The male deer grows hoofs and when they fall off they will grow again the next week.
- Deer and elk alike hate lettuces.
- Many of the deer species have been hunted solely for the collection of the antlers.
- Deer have long legs typically suited to the environments they live in.
- When a group of deer are together, it is called a 'siul'.
- They can swim very, very, very fast and fall on land well.
- During the mating season, male deer will often use their antlers to fight for the attention of female deer.