Thursday, June 08, 2017

What's Been Happening On My Space?

Assalaamu Alaikum.

What's been happening in my space? Well, a lot of things.

1. Ramlah walks around the whole house (which is enormous), and the 2 kitchens (quite big), and outside garden (barefoot), like this...

STEP
    STEP
STEP

STEP
    STEP
STEP

STEP
    STEP
STEP

STEP
    STEP
STEP

SIT DOWN
   CRAWL
           GET UP.

2. I finished Cleorama just now, but it's a big notebook, and I did actually 30% of it, But there will be new books coming soon, about Cleorama. GET READY!

3. Sorry I haven't been online for a number of weeks, as I have been tired and busy with looking after my naughty sister. Ramadhaan Mubarak!

Image result for kaspar michael morpurgo4. Cleorama is first person, made a little like Kaspar, Prince of cats. My friends have got it, and I borrowed it to read. Nice story, except for the ghosts.

5. "1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9.....?" Just say that. Ramlah will say, "Tan!"

6. "Where's Allaah?" Ask Ramlah. She, (points up).

7. Really, tired, ramlah makes me do everything. But anyway I get blessings.

Maimoonah

3 comments:

TwilightSkyz said...

Its so cute that ramlah knows where Allah is.XD She is adorable

Umm Maimoonah said...

Yeah adorable. But i am not online because of Ramlah. And I wanna sleep...

TwilightSkyz said...

Lol yeah

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...