Sunday, December 30, 2018

Crocheting #2

   بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
السلام عليكم 



Apparently crocheting is a great hit - 
 
save image
 
...plus I got some 'advertising'... no I didn't ask for it haha!
 
On with the post.
 
I said I'd do another crocheting post, didn't I? Well - here it is - and with a lot of more crocheting videos.
 
Warning: PLEASE MUTE THE VIDEOS - YOU CAN READ WHAT THEY ARE SAYING BY PUTTING ON THE CC (CLOSED CAPTIONS)
 Warning 2: This is for more advanced beginners. You might need to know the basic stitches - chain stitch, single stitch, double stitch, triple stitch and maybe Tunisian stitch.
 
That's only some of the thousands of projects you can do! Maybe you can even crochet a blanket for a baby or yourself! Warning - it's a bit hard but don't give up. I finished my cushion in almost three days (9-13 hours). 
 
If you haven't learned the other stitches, you can check out this post. Um... happy crocheting!
 
Maimoonah T

5 comments:

Vinter Vejn said...

I can knit, not crotchet. I'm currently knitting a baby blanket i started maybe 4 years ago but never finished lol.

~Maryam

Vinter Vejn said...

I, on the other hand can NOT crochet nor knit very well.

Aisha

Maimoonah Thadhani said...

Ohh, I never learnt knitting, i only knitted with my hands, which wasn't fun, Maryam.

And Aisha, I'm not good at both either! LOL, it took me a looong time to finish a cushion.

Vinter Vejn said...

yeah, hand knitting is quite boring!

~Maryam

Umm Maimoonah said...

no, it's just too easy and requires only the ultimate patience to survive with hand knitting (look who knows words), well, lol.

Maimoonah

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...