Tuesday, January 01, 2019

Alhamdulillaah a new year - 2019

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
السلام عليكم

Subhanallaah, it's already 2019, and I haven't quite got used to saying '2018', haha.
In 2019 quite a lot of things will happen inshaa Allaah. Do you know what THIS is?


It's the Doha Metro, which I captured on my camera! It's almost done. I think it will be released in the late 2019. But I think they said 2020. Obviously it needs to be checked by... um, 'important' people, then it will be quite safe to ride on.  

I caught the testing in Wakra which is near Thumama in Qatar, actually could you look at the map, I'm not great at geography.
Image result for qatar map 

So this is a short post but I just wanted to write something today....

Sorry for the delay, I wrote half this post on the first of 2019.

Maimoonah

2 comments:

Vinter Vejn said...

I've seen the testing more than once- a lot of times actually- and I am excited for the opening.

Anonymous said...

Me too!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...