Friday, April 26, 2019

Board books any child would LOVE - Book Recommendation #5

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم 

 السلام عليكم

 So I know Ramlah's a three-year-old, but she still loves board books and, you know, laminated books. This post isn't entirely about board books, sometimes you might find books with the age group 3+.

Let's start!

Book #1

The Way to Jannah



Image result for the way to jannah
Ramlah still loves this book, we had it when she was born, and even before that. I myself had it when I was small! It's a lift-the-flap book, as you can see on the cover. I remember reading it to Ramlah when she was a baby. Though, now she can read it!
Age Group - it really depends. This is a read-aloud book for ages 3 months and up. A three year old also will love this book. 

Book  #2

The Salamander Room
Image result for the salamander room

Now, this book wasn't always Ramlah's. It was mine. I'm not sure how exactly I got it, but what I can tell you is, it's one of the nicest books I'd ever had when I was small!
"And when he wakes up, where will he play?" Can you guess?
Age Group: I would recommend this 3+ because I guess they can really understand when you tell them the boy is imagining it.

Book #3

Hafsah!

Image result for hafsah! umm an numan 
 The author is one of Ummi's friends. I don't really remember this book, but I think this is a bit more complicated. I would recommend this
Age Group: 4+

Book #4

Ahmad has to go Potty

Image result for ahmad has to go potty umm an numan

Same author. This was another favourite, and which is becoming Ramlah's rapidly!
Age Group: Depends. If the child is in potty training, you could read the book to her - suggestion. Maybe... 2+?

Book #5

First Encylopedia of Science
Image result for my first science encyclopedia

I had this book for a long, long time. This would be good for ages

4+

Well, that's it for now because Blogger started acting up with the post and I guess if I stay to write somemore, what'll happen is that the whole post will be lost.

So, assalaamu alaikum and see you next post inshaa Allaah!!

4 comments:

Crafty Muslimahs said...

The Way to Jannah looks like such a sweet book. Kind of miss having a baby sibling around - if only we could have frozen Sumayyah at age 1!

Maimoonah said...

Yes mashaa Allaah it is. Yeah, I guess I'll miss her too when Ramlah grows up!

I love Horses said...

Asalamu Alaikum Maimoonah,

Hope u and family are fine.

Ooooh, when I was younger I loved: The way to Jannah& Ahmed has to go potty!!!


Nusaybah Ahmed

Maimoonah Thadhani said...

Wa alaikum salaam, Nusaybah, we are all fine alhmadulillaah.
Same here, that's what I used to read (and still read to Ramlah).

M. T

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...