Monday, April 01, 2019

Book Recommendations #4 - Islaamic Books

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

السلام عليكم


 Because this post was apparently popular:

save image
save image
This will also be a gift ideas post! Yay!
Image result for gift
 This would be good for Ramadhaan.

Alhamdulillaah, my Islaamic shelf of books are much more than the fiction books. I thought I would share some of the many books I love, as well as that, these book recommendations aren't only for children, they are for teenagers and adults.


The first one is one of my first Islaamic books I read (when I was really small).



Book #1

Image result for when the moon split 

A biography of the Prophet. This book is slightly simplified and more for tweens (8-13). Note for parents/teachers: this is the book that will have a description of the event of the moon splitting into half. The next book does not have it.
 Age Group: 7+
 

Book #2

Image result for the sealed nectar






















Also by the same author as When The Moon Split, this is a more advanced biography of the Prophet. Though this book does not have the incident 'When the Moon Split'. 
Age Group: 10+


Book #3

Image result for beneficial stories from riyad us saliheen

This is one of my favourites! It has so many stories that are beneficial. And each of them come with an explanation. I would also like to point out on 'Two Women and The Wolf', I read the almost same story that was a work of fiction. It was about a kind of handicraft that a king found and wanted to know who did it. You can see how the non-muslims took true stories and making them into fiction! By the way, this story (NOT this Islaamic book) was done around a hundred years ago, and I read it when I was about 9 so I can't remember the title and the author.

Age Group: 7+

Book #4

Image result for Sincere Counsel to the Students of Sacred Knowledge 



Sorry if the picture is not clear, the title is Sincere Counsel To The Students Of Sacred Knowledge, and Subhanallaah this is such a good book. It's good for the older tweens, and tweens and of course, adults. Ummi says this book will leave you in tears.

Age: 10+


Book #5

 

This is a series of books known as The Golden Companions and published by Darusalaam. Alhamdulillaah this series are great for anyone wanting a short story, summarized of each companion.

Age: 7+


 That's it for today, inshaa Allaah see you next time!

Maimoonah

P.S: look for a post on 4/7/2019 April 7th 2019!

2 comments:

Crafty Muslimahs said...

Masha'Allah, this is a good gift ideas post! We nearly always get books on Eid.

Maimoonah Thadhani said...

I'm glad you like it! And me too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...