بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
Masha Allaah, I found out some new crafts. I haven't tried them out yet, but next week Insha Allaah I will.
- Tissue paper
- 24-gauge white cloth-covered floral wire
- Stack eight 20-by-30-inch sheets of tissue. Make 1 1/2-inchwide accordion folds, creasing with each fold.
- Fold an 18-inch piece of floral wire in half, and slip over center of folded tissue; twist. With scissors, trim ends of tissue into rounded or pointy shapes.
- Separate layers, pulling away from center one at a time.
- Tie a length of mono filament to floral wire for hanging.