Thursday, May 12, 2016

My BEST Poems about the Farmyard!



بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

السلام عليكم


Masha Allaah, I've thought of some new poems about the Farm Yard.

Chirpy Cricket


Krick-Krick-Krick goes little Chirpy Cricket,
Humming his only tune,
Hanging in mid-air,
In hot June

Oh, Chirpy look out for Mr Nighthawk!
Krick-Krick-Kri---
Oh help!
Who will help me?

I'll help,
Cousin Chirpy.
Just don't move and the mister won't see you!
Don't move when comes along the owl Murphy.

Thank you,
Cousin Krick.
It's been a pleasure to meet you.
After they have gone let us take a jig.

So they did,
And Krick-Krick-Krick-kr--
They stopped,
As they saw a bundle of Feathers and Fur!

Murphy owl.

THE END



Clucky Hen



Cut-Cut-cut-a-dah! Cut-Cut-cut-a-dah! Cut-Cut-cut-a-dah! Cut-Cut-cut-a-dah!
My four morning cries are so very important.
They tell Farmer Brown to come with the car,
And take me and my pals eggs away to the village market.

There are two roosters on the farm,
One is so very silly,
One day he will come to HARM,
I'm sure he will,

He's so silly.
Any way there are cows and sheep,
And a bull called Willie,
Mrs Moo, and young Milky Sheep.

One day I heard some excited squawks,
So I went there,
Saw a Hawk, and in the Hawk's
Cruel talons,

I saw the silly rooster in there,
Squeaking and fussing,
I felt sorry, but that was enough fair!
Then I looked up,

And saw,
A hard JAW!

Reynard Fox!

THE END

Reynard the Fox

CAN BE FOUND HERE

THE END

Please note that Chirpy, Clucky and Reynard all escaped from there enemies.
السلام عليكم

MAIMOONAH



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...